● Closely working with direct supervisor and project team to learn the conference program and following the instruction to process the market analysis and finding, evaluating the prospecting clients including but not limited to current products/services offerings, current BD/marketing emphasize etc.
● Conducting the oral and formal email invitations to the right decision-making level representatives of prospecting companies/organizations after supervisor’s adequate training and continuous guidance
● Providing the follow-up activities and be ready for clients’ needs and questions and proposing the optimal and authorized attending/business proposal.
● Be responsible for and meeting up the allocated project business targets
● On-site conference assistance and management
● A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with Medicines, Sciences or Business preferred
● 1-2 years’ working experience and fresh graduate is also welcomed to apply
● The ability and preference to learn, share and work in a team
● Good listening skills and being able to understand, be reactive to the clients’ changing scientific and business needs
● High responsibilities, integrity and discipline
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.